European Quality Craftsmanship Made in America
June 2, 2014
IPS e.max CAD restorations by Straumann CAD CAMBy: Straumann
Straumann presents the IPS e.max CAD restorations by Straumann CAD CAM.
- All-Ceramic restorations for natural esthetics
- versatility for easy handling
- high-strength product designed for reliable restorations
IPS e.max CAD is an innovative lithium-disilicate glass-ceramic from Ivoclar Vivadent AG,an established specialist in ceramic materials and final restorations. Straumann CADCAM offers IPS e.max CAD restorations of high quality due to Straumann’s continuous investing in cutting edge production technologies.
IPS e.max CAD restorations BY STRAUMANN CADCAM
More choice more versatility more esthetics
- Wide range of translucencies and shades
- Precise tooth design supported by etkon visual software e.g. Ivoclar Vivadent AG tooth database
- efficient workflow for high-quality restorations
- State-of-the-art software: user friendly and flexible applications
- Various processing techniques: staining or layering technique
- Flexible cementation: adhesive, self-adhesive or conventional
Designed for reliable restorations
- high-strength material: final flexural strength of 360 ± 60 MPa
- Straumann’s industrial milling center utilizes cutting-edge technology designed to deliver outstanding quality IPS e.max
WIth the IPS e.max CAD restorations, Straumann CAD CAM offers an outstanding solutIon for
- Full anatomic crowns using the staining technique (low Translucency)
- Copings using the layering technique (Medium opacity)
The IPS e.max® CAD restorations by Straumann® CADCAM are delivered in an intermediate state (bluish color) to allow the dental technician optimal versatility during the processing stages. Dental technicians must be certified in this technique by Ivoclar Vivadent AG.