European Quality Craftsmanship Made in America
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Precision Esthetics regarding this subject matter are superseded by these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. This website is not for medical emergencies. Do not use this website for adverse event reporting. If you are a dentist/physician, follow the regulations required by your country's regulations.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Precision Esthetics. Precision Esthetics neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Precision Esthetics.
3. While Precision Esthetics uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, Precision Esthetics makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Precision Esthetics assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site, including the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or availability of any information you receive as a result of your use of the site.
4. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Precision Esthetics nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site and data available to you through the site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Precision Esthetics also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
5. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Precision Esthetics or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Precision Esthetics is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
6. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Precision Esthetics. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
7. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Precision Esthetics and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Precision Esthetics will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
8. Precision Esthetics has not reviewed all the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk, and is subject to these terms and conditions.
9. Although Precision Esthetics may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Precision Esthetics is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Precision Esthetics will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Precision Esthetics to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
10. Software from this Site may be further subject to United States Export laws, rules and regulations, as amended from time to time. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Sudan or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
11. This Site may from time to time contain information relating to various medical, health and fitness conditions of people. This is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own dental professional or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease. You should always consult your own dental and medical advisors.
12. Precision Esthetics may at any time revise or delete the contents of the site, including these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. Precision Esthetics reserves the right to revoke your access to the site.
13. These Terms and Conditions are the only understanding and agreement we have regarding your use of the Site. It supersedes all other communications or agreements we may have had prior to this Agreement.